Visiting Hopton Wafers
Travelers to Hopton Wafers will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Hopton Wafers, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hopton Wafers
Places to visit in the larger region include Titterstone Clee Hill, Tenbury Pump Rooms, and Tenbury Museum. You'll also find Rays Farm Country Matters and Ludlow Castle in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hopton Wafers, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 91 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Hopton Crown is located in central Hopton Wafers. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hopton Wafers can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Crown Cottages Shropshire Hills is located in the heart of Hopton Wafers. With a stay at this cottage in Hopton Wafers, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
Dressing for Hopton Wafers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Hopton Wafers gets about 25.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F