Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Kidderminster, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, golf courses, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and Cannon Hill Park.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Kidderminster
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kidderminster
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kidderminster Golf Club and West Midland Safari Park. In the area, you'll also find Bullring Shopping Centre and Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kidderminster. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Brockencote Hall Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hogarths Stone Manor - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Kings Arms - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and overall condition.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include International Convention Centre, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center, and Cannon Hill Park, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Getting Around Kidderminster
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kidderminster Station, Blakedown Station, or Hartlebury Station. Kidderminster may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kidderminster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 30.16 inches of rain falls on Kidderminster each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F