Top Hotels Near Inscription Rock in Sandusky
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Inscription Rock
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Inscription Rock Hotel Guide
Inscription Rock is a great place to spend the day.
It's located in Sandusky. If you're around the state capital, Columbus, you'll need to journey 110 miles to experience it.
If you are eager to spend a lot of time as close as possible to Inscription Rock, consider booking into the 1 listed option that's situated within a radius of 6 miles of this attraction. Just 7 miles away, the South Beach Resort Hotel is it.
Approximately 0.2 miles from Inscription Rock you will encounter Caddy Shack Square (115-CSS Division Street, Kelleys Island). This local spot is usually filled with tourists in search of a caffeine fix. End the night with a delicious meal from The Casino (104 Division Street, Kelleys Island). This dining establishment is in the heart of things, making it an easy choice.
Other Places to Visit near Inscription RockBefore you head off, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- If you like strolling around and taking in the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Caddy Shack Square.
- Kelleys Island State Park is a lovely place to take a hike in nature and unwind.
- Some natural wonders stand out above the others, and as far as rocks are concerned, the sight of Glacial Grooves State Monument is quite powerful.
- A recognizable landmark, Marblehead Lighthouse has served as a bright beacon for a great many weary sailors over the years, and it's an ideal place to visit and photograph if you have the opportunity.
- The Keeper’s House gives history lovers the chance to view a property of great historic importance.