Visitors can enjoy all that Lakeside has to offer including the entertainment choices, waterfront, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its basketball games.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Lakeside
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 55 mi (88.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeside
Places to visit in the larger region include Marblehead Lighthouse, The Keeper’s House, and Caddy Shack Square. You'll also find Inscription Rock and Monsoon Lagoon Water Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Lakeside, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 103 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Cottage Custom Built by Owner Plus 4 Person Golf Cart Included is located in central Lakeside. Located in Lakeside, this guesthouse features a private pool, a kitchen, and free WiFi.
- Lakeside Memories is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Lakeside. This 3-star hotel in Port Clinton features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Cozy Guest House w/ all Amenities.walk to Everything! is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Lakeside. This 2.5-star hotel in Sandusky features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Lakeside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 33.11 inches of rain falls on Lakeside each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F