Visitors to Vermilion are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, wineries, and shopping.
- You'll find 184 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sandusky
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vermilion
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sherod Park, Main Street Beach, and Mill Hollow Bacon Woods Memorial Park. Additionally, you might want to add Paper Moon Winery to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Cleveland-Vermilion - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Vermilion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 39.57 inches of rain falls on Vermilion each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F