Visitors to Marblehead are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its basketball games.
- You'll find 184 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sandusky
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 53.6 mi (86.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marblehead
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Keeper’s House and Marblehead Lighthouse. You'll also find Monsoon Lagoon Water Park and African Safari Wildlife Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Marblehead. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Little Ted's Cottages - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- South Beach Resort Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a private beach.
Dressing for Marblehead
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 33.11 inches of rain falls on Marblehead each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F