Visiting Royal Palm Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Royal Palm Beach has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Rapids Water Park, Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, and CityPlace.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royal Palm Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Village Golf Club and Calypso Bay Waterpark. In the area, you'll also find Rapids Water Park and Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Royal Inn Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include CityPlace, located 10.5 mi (17 km) from the city center, and The Society of the Four Arts, which is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) away.
Dressing for Royal Palm Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Royal Palm Beach gets about 62.40 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F