Visitors give high marks for the riverfront in Kernville, which is also known for its breweries and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Kernville
- The closest major airport is in Inyokern, CA (IYK), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kernville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kern River Valley Historical Society and Kernville Chamber of Commerce. You'll also find Kern Valley Golf Course and Trail of 100 Giants in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kernville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sequoia Lodge - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Corral Creek Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this lodge. This 2.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Kern Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kernville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Kernville gets about 13.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F