Travelers to Bodfish will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodfish
Places to visit in the larger region include Kern Valley Golf Course, Kern River Valley Historical Society, and Kernville Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bodfish, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 16 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Kern Lodge is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Bodfish. Guests who stay at this 2-star cabin in Kernville can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Piazza's Pine Cone Inn is 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from central Bodfish. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Kernville can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Riverview Lodge is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Bodfish. This 2-star hotel in Kernville features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bodfish
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on Bodfish each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F