Visiting Fort Mohave
Visitors can enjoy all that Fort Mohave has to offer including the beaches, ski areas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bullhead City
- The closest major airport is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Mohave
A favorite place to visit in the city is Desert Lakes Golf Course. You'll also find Kids Quest and Arizona Veterans Memorial in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Fort Mohave, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
Dressing for Fort Mohave
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 111°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 112°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 97°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Fort Mohave gets about 4.92 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 111°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F