Work on your game, enjoy the rejuvenating fresh air and take some tips from the locals at Laughlin Ranch Golf Club.
it is situated 180 miles from the state capital, Phoenix. It's a little further to travel, but definitely worth it!
There are at least 14 hotels for you to stay at that will situate you just 6 miles away from Laughlin Ranch Golf Club. You will find what you need at the Travelers Inn and Aquarius Casino Resort.
Travelers on a shoestring can select from a couple of low-cost hotels that are in the vicinity. The Lodge on the River and the Lake Mohave Marina and Lodge are a few of the more popular places.
For delicious fare after a grueling afternoon of sightseeing, walk 0.3 miles from Laughlin Ranch Golf Club to SLATE Restaurant @ Laughlin Ranch (1360 William Hardy Drive, Bullhead City). This eatery is easy to locate and is always buzzing with restless tourists.
Other Places to Visit near Laughlin Ranch Golf Club
While you are here, you'll find out there's loads more than just Laughlin Ranch Golf Club to visit:
- Desert River Kayak is one of those places where you can enjoy the delights of water sports, learn some new skills and get some exercise all at the same time.
- If you like the buzz of the casino, get down to Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin. Whether your game is roulette or slot machines, you're sure to have a good night out.
- Whether your an active participant or just like to sit on the sidelines, you're sure to be entertained at Harrah's Laughlin Casino.
- Not only a highly respected local hotel, Pioneer Gambling Hall is an impressive tourist attraction in its own right.
- Colorado Belle Casino isn't only somewhere to rest your head. As one of the area's most iconic hotels, why not go there and find out for yourself what makes it so special?