Visitors can enjoy all that Kingston has to offer including the waterfront, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and relaxing setting. Around the area, top sights include Space Needle, Nordstrom, and Pike Place Market.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Kingston
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingston
A favorite place to visit in the city is Point Casino. In the area, you'll also find Space Needle and Nordstrom.
As you start planning your visit to Kingston, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 49 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Coastal Retreat Walking Distance To Town, Ferry, Park, Dining, And Beach is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Kingston. Located in Kingston, this guesthouse features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a washer/dryer. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
- Enjoy Scenic Gamble Bay. Great Beach Presence & Access. Views Nature is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the center of Kingston. This 3-star hotel in Seattle features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
- Waterfront Beach House on Apple Tree Cove/puget Sound. Walk to Downtown&ferry is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Kingston. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Seattle can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with an in-room iPod dock. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Pike Place Market, 16.9 mi/27.1 km from the heart of the city, and Northgate Mall, which is 12.2 mi/19.6 km away.
Dressing for Kingston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kingston is 36.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F