Visiting Langhe Region
Visitors to Langhe Region are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and theme park.
- There are 471 hotels and other accommodations in Langhe Region
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langhe Region
Cultural venues in the city include Barolo Wine Museum, Castello Falletti Di Barolo, and Cappella del Barolo. Attractions like Langhe Safari Park and Centro Sportivo Roero are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Serralunga d'Alba, Alba Cathedral, and Novello Castle.
In Langhe Region, you'll be able to select from 471 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Corte Gondina boutique hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Ribezza Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Agriturismo Marcarini - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Pratonevoso - Mondole Ski, 28.1 mi/45.3 km from the heart of the city, and Savona Harbor, which is 25.9 mi/41.7 km away.
Getting Around Langhe Region
With so many transportation options, exploring Langhe Region is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Alba Station and Mussotto Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mombaldone Roccaverano Station, Montechiaro Denice Station, or Ponti Station.
Dressing for Langhe Region
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 30.66 inches of rain falls on Langhe Region each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F