Visitors to Langley are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Centrum.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Langley
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langley
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Whidbey Island. Additionally, you'll find Centrum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Langley. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comforts of Whidbey - This 3-star bed & breakfast features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Inn at Langley - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Langley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Langley each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F