Laughlin Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Laughlin, let Expedia help you find a motel or something similar from over 102 lodging options in the larger area. Simply use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Laughlin. Top sights to visit include Laughlin Event Center.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
Days Inn by Wyndham Bullhead City
- Located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Laughlin
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Motel 6 Needles, CA
- An outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Central Laughlin is 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Red Roof Inn Needles
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 23 mi (37 km) from the heart of Laughlin
- Central Laughlin is 23 mi (37.1 km) away
- A restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Budget Inn of Needles
- 23 mi (37 km) from the heart of Laughlin
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like an LED TV.
Things to Do in Laughlin
Check out the area's entertainment choices and great live music while you're sightseeing. Those visiting Laughlin love its shops, cafés, and restaurants.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Grapevine Canyon
- Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area
- Big Bend State Recreation Area
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Laughlin Labyrinths
- Arizona Veterans Memorial
- Davis Dam
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Laughlin Event Center
- Regency Casino
- Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection
Laughlin is also notable for its:
- Casino gaming
Best Time to Visit Laughlin
Determine the optimal time to visit Laughlin by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 84° F and nighttime temperatures average 43° F
- April-June: 111° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 112° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 97° F during the day and 43° F at night
- Average rainfall is 4.92 inches in a year
How to Get to Laughlin and Around the Area
|Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.) ||Airport ||8.7 mi (13.9 km) |