Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Primm, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants, live music, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, and Death Valley National Park.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Primm
- The closest major airport is in Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Primm
Families come for attractions such as Bonnie and Clyde Getaway Car, Desperado Roller Coaster, and Sandy Valley Ranch. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the desert and such places to visit as Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and Death Valley National Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Primm. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Terrible's Hotel & Casino - This 3-star hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 2.5-star resort features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Primm Valley Golf Club, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Primm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Primm is 4.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 102°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F