Travelers to Laughlin give high marks for the casinos, riverfront, and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, live music, and shopping.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Laughlin
- The closest major airport is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laughlin
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Laughlin Outlet Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grapevine Canyon and Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Laughlin. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Aquarius Casino Resort, BW Premier Collection - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Golden Nugget - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features a casino, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Avi Resort & Casino - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Laughlin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 111°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 112°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 97°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 4.92 inches of rain falls on Laughlin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 111°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F