Find Hotels in Long Lake, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Visiting Long Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Long Lake has to offer including the sightseeing tours, waterfalls, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lake Placid, NY (LKP), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Long Lake
Adirondack Experience is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Long Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 49 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Long View Lodge is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Long Lake. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Long Lake can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Lake Placid is 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from central Long Lake. This 3.5-star hotel in Lake Placid features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Saranac Lake is 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from the center of Long Lake. This 2.5-star hotel in Ray Brook features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Long Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Long Lake is 37.48 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F