Visiting Tupper Lake
Visitors to Tupper Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tupper Lake
- The closest major airport is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lake Placid, NY (LKP), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tupper Lake
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Floodwood Mountain Trailhead. You'll also find Bartok Cabin and Lake Flower in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tupper Lake. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
Dressing for Tupper Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 4°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tupper Lake is 37.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°F