Visitors can enjoy all that Lovettsville has to offer including the wineries, restaurants, and museums. In Lovettsville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lovettsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Breaux Vineyards, Doukenie Winery, and Notaviva Vineyards. You'll also find Maryland Heights and Lockhouse 33 in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Lovettsville, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 33 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Stone Manor Bed and Breakfast is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from central Lovettsville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Lovettsville can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C.-Germantown-Town Ctr is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Lovettsville. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Lovettsville features free breakfast, free parking, and a computer station.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Frederick is 21 mi (33.8 km) from the center of Lovettsville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Germantown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
Dressing for Lovettsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 41.38 inches of rain falls on Lovettsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F