Visiting Lucainena de las Torres
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lucainena de las Torres has to offer. There are 290 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lucainena de las Torres
Places to visit in the larger region include Sorbas Caves, Pita Escuela, and Almeria Circuit. In the area, you'll also find Mariposario de Níjar and Cabo de Gata Natural Park.
As you plan your vacation to Lucainena de las Torres, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Cortijo 4 Elementos is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Lucainena de las Torres. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star country house in Lucainena de las Torres can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Aire Hotel & Ancient Baths is located 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the heart of Lucainena de las Torres. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Almeria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- El Flamenco is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the center of Lucainena de las Torres. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pension in Mojacar can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Lucainena de las Torres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Lucainena de las Torres gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F