Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Marbella from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Marbella Beach Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Marbella
- The Oasis by Don Carlos Resort - Adults OnlyAvenida Zurita S/N, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (69 reviews)
- Hotel Fuerte MarbellaCalle el Fuerte s/n, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (996 reviews)
- Apartamentos Princesa PlayaPaseo Maritimo, s/n, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (1,206 reviews)
- Amàre Beach Hotel MarbellaAvda. Severo Ochoa, 8, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (928 reviews)
- Melia Marbella BanusMario Vargas Llosa, s/n, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.2/5Excellent! (591 reviews)
- Gran Hotel Guadalpin BanusC/ Edgar Neville, s/n, Nueva Andalucía, Puerto Banus, Marbella, Malaga
The price is $113 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.2/5Very Good! (1,213 reviews)
- Iberostar Selection Marbella Coral BeachCarretera De Cadiz Km 176, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (532 reviews)
- Aparthotel Puerto AzulCalle Camilo Jose Cela, 3, Marbella, Malaga
The price is $71 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.2/5Excellent! (520 reviews)
- Marriott's Marbella Beach ResortCrta de Cadiz, KM 193, Urb Marbella del Este, Marbella, Malaga
The price is $164 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Exceptional! (378 reviews)
- Don Carlos Resort & SPAAvda. Zurita s/n, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (628 reviews)
Beach Condos in Marbella
- Room "golden Mile Marbella"urb. Lomas de sierra blanca edificio, Almeria BA, Marbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- Sun Home MarbellaAvenida Ricardo Soriano, 1, Marbella, MálagaGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (12 reviews)
- Fairways Caribe Playa Spacious 3 bed 3 Bath PenthouseMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Luxury 5* apart in Marbella with pool, views and garden. Nikki BeachMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Luxurious ground floor apartment in Elviria, Marbella. Beach. Pool. Ideal for golfersMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- Apartment With Pool and First Line of BeachMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- FANTASTIC APARTMENT NEXT TO GUADALMINA GOLF COURSE IN MARBELLAMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Luxury Duplex Penthouse Overlooking the Golf of Guadalmina Baja MarbellaMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Southeast facing apartment with views and privacyMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- Beautiful Townhouse Walking Distance to the Beach in Costabella, MarbellaMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
Beach Villas in Marbella
- Villa Marina Marbella174 km A7 (N-340) Urb. Villa Marina, Puerto Banus, Marbella, Malaga
The price is $440 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Marbella Golf VillaPaseo de Alemania 307, Marbella, Málaga
The price is $188 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- Deluxe Private Villa With Pool, MarbellaMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- Villa MelissaUrb. el Rosario 342, Calle los Jazmines, MarbellaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Villa Gatsby MarbellaMarbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- Villa Malibu - Six Bedroom Villa, Sleeps 12Marbella, AndalusiaGet Rates
- Luxury villa in Marbella with private pool and jacuzzi (8 guests)Marbella, AndalusiaGet Rates3.3/5 (8 reviews)
- OleHolidays Villa Azucena 500m Playa el RosarioCalle Azucena 1 (esq. Avda. Jacaranda), Marbella, MálagaGet Rates
- Beach front villa with private poolCalle Picasso, Playa de las Chapas, Marbella, MalagaGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Marbella
Known for its beaches and historical sites, Marbella offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. There are 168 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this romantic destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Marbella, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
NH Marbella - 4-star hotel, 9-minute walk from Fontanilla Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Guests love the beach locale and pool.
BlueBay Banús - 4-star hotel near Puerto Banus Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and pool. This hotel boasts 2 outdoor pools, a beach bar, and a restaurant.
Ona Alanda Club Marbella - 4-star family-friendly apartment, 6-minute walk from Víbora Beach. It offers 3 outdoor pools, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and pool.
Puente Romano Marbella - 5-star luxury hotel on the beach. It features 3 outdoor pools, free buffet breakfast, and 2 pool bars. Guests love the beach locale and pool.
Apartamentos Princesa Playa - 4-star aparthotel on Bajadilla Beach. Our travelers recommend its good location and breakfast. This aparthotel boasts an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Marbella
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 86°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 47°F
- Driest months: June, July, August, and September, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: January, November, February, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
Sightseeing in and Around MarbellaAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Marbella has to offer. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Bajadilla Beach or Venus Beach. Experience the area's historical sites and golf courses, and make time for local attractions like Church of the Incarnation and Marbella Old Town. For more things to see and do, consider visiting Plaza de los Naranjos or Museo del Grabado. Visitors also enjoy Marbella for its:
Getting Around Marbella
If you're looking to fly to Marbella, the closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), located 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from the city center. You can find out about water travel options at the marina.