Visiting North Liberty
Visitors can enjoy all that North Liberty has to offer including the entertainment choices, hockey games, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 107 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cedar Rapids - Iowa City
- The closest major airport is in Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Liberty
Places to visit in the larger region include Coral Ridge Mall, Carver-Hawkeye Arena, and University of Iowa. Additionally, you'll find Kinnick Stadium and Iowa Museum of Natural History in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn North Liberty - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for North Liberty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Liberty is 37.64 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F