- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Suites Havre
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Apartment, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Apartment, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Mexico City's Zona Rosa neighborhood, Suites Havre is in the entertainment district. Paseo de la Reforma and Reforma 222 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chapultepec Park and Alameda Central. Check out an event or a game at Auditorio Nacional, and consider making time for Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Mexico City travel guide
- Paseo de la Reforma - 6 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 11 min walk
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 14 min walk
- Monument to the Revolution - 18 min walk
- Alameda Central - 7 min drive
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 3 min drive
- Cuauhtemoc Station - 9 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room is much bigger than what I expect,include living room and kitchen with refrigerator and stove.Really valueable.