Minneapolis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Minneapolis with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 32 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Minneapolis hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and deep soaking tubs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's overall value and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Marquette Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Aloft Minneapolis. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Minneapolis
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Minneapolis is 30.63 inches
Exploring Minneapolis with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and sports, Minneapolis has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, live music, and skyscrapers. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Target Center and Target Field. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Minneapolis Convention Center and Mill Ruins Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animal Humane Society, Feline Rescue, or Twin Cities Reptiles.