Visitors to Mira are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Ca' Rezzonico.
- You'll find 2499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 16.2 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mira
The city is notable for landmarks like Villa Foscari La Malcontenta, Villa Valmarana at Mira, and Villa Widmann Rezzonico Foscari. In the area, you'll also find Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mira. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Villa Margherita - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Alloggi Marin - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to shopping at this townhouse accommodation. Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Franceschi - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Ca' Rezzonico, located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Mary of the Friars, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Getting Around Mira
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Mira Buse Station, Oriago Station, or Mira Mirano Station. Mira might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mira
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.46 inches of rain falls on Mira each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F