Find Hotels in Dolo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Dolo has to offer including the monuments, temples, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Around the area, top sights include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Scrovegni Chapel.
- You'll find 2499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 17.2 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dolo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Villa Ferretti Angeli. In the area, you'll also find Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Dolo. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ca' Tron - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Villa Ducale - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Casa a Colori - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Scrovegni Chapel, located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Giardini dell'Arena, which is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) away.
Dressing for Dolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Dolo gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F