Visitors can enjoy all that Mirano has to offer including the gardens, coffeehouses, and bars. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Giardini dell'Arena.
- You'll find 2496 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 13 mi (20.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mirano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Villa XXV Aprile and Vetrego Church. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mirano. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- A Casa di Sandra - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Relais Leon D Oro - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Patriarca - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its proximity to public transit and first-rate property condition.
Popular places to see in the area include Giardini dell'Arena, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Scrovegni Chapel, which is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away.
Getting Around Mirano
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dolo Station. Mirano might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mirano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mirano is 36.10 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F