Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Every time we go there, there are a few more items that have been updated. It is and older place but it is kept up well. The free breakfast is very handy when you are traveling with at 3 year old who's first words in the morning are I'm hungry.
In town for a bike race.....convenient location. Classic single level courtyard motel, very quiet despite being very close to the freeway. Manager/owner was very pleasant and polite during check-in. Clean simple and comfortable room.
We had a warm welcome and loved our little cabin. The grounds are gorgeous! We loved having all the fixings for smores around the fire pit at night which gave us the opportunity to meet traveler's from across the world! Great setting for relaxing and accessing nature, breweries, Healdsburg, wineries, ...
There was polite staff and a security guard in the office when we checked in. We paid for our room and received the card key, but we had to ask for a second one for convenience as there would be 3 people in the room. When we opened the room door and turned on a light, we immediately noticed that ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Monte Rio accommodation! Finding the best room during your Sonoma Valley holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monte Rio. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Monte Rio hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Sonoma Valley is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Monte Rio has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Sonoma Valley has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Monte Rio is popular among pet owners like you. Since last year, 123% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?