Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Fishers, which is also known for its live music and festivals. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, entertainment choices, and theaters. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, and Bankers Life Fieldhouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 386 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Indianapolis
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muncie, IN (MIE-Delaware County), 36.5 mi (58.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fishers
Well known for its live music, festivals, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Nickel Plate District Amphitheater and The Historic Ambassodor House & Heritage Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hamilton Proper Park and Iron Wood Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Fishers. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Prairie Guest House - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Fishers - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 17.8 mi/28.7 km from the heart of the city, and Children's Museum of Indianapolis, which is 14.1 mi/22.7 km away.
Dressing for Fishers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 43.78 inches of rain falls on Fishers each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F