Visitors to Moriarty are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and cocktail bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Moriarty
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moriarty
The city's cultural venues include Lewis Antique Auto & Toy Museum and US Southwest Soaring Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Moriarty Civic Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moriarty. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunset Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Moriarty Heritage Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Moriarty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Moriarty gets about 13.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F