Visitors to Bernalillo are sure to enjoy the casinos, festivals, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views. Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, and Old Town Plaza are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 302 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albuquerque
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernalillo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Coronado Historic Site, Santa Ana Star Casino, and Sandia Lakes Recreation Area. In the area, you'll also find Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bernalillo. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 5 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Bernalillo - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bernalillo - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Old Town Plaza, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of the city, and ABQ BioPark Zoo, which is 16.6 mi/26.7 km away.
Dressing for Bernalillo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 9.41 inches of rain falls on Bernalillo each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F