Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was very nice. It is convenient to I25 and most places in town. I would ask for the side away from the freeway, it is much quieter.
Enjoyed my stay, would have liked if both rooms had air conditioning, but overall the rooms were comfortable and the proximity to shops and restaurants were great
I would rate this great for the price. The hotel staff were very accommodating and nice. The hot tub had sand in it. The fan in the bathroom sounded like a helicopter landing it was so loud. They gave us 2 towels...no more. The breakfast was decent, there were boiled eggs and biscuits and gravy. ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Albuquerque accommodation! Finding the perfect home away from home during your North Central New Mexico holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Albuquerque. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Albuquerque accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- North Central New Mexico is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Albuquerque has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, North Central New Mexico has 13 dog parks where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Albuquerque is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?