See yourself sauntering around the lanes during your perfect day, staring up at the architecture or the gorgeous nature everywhere around you. However, National Toy Train Museum is one feature you are especially prepared for. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to go there, and the moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near National Toy Train Museum
Hotels near National Toy Train Museum
Travel stories can be found in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after you've visited National Toy Train Museum.
It is located in Strasburg, approximately 55 miles from Philadelphia. If you're keen to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this destination is for you.
Secure a room within 2 miles of National Toy Train Museum, with at least 10 lodging options to pick from. Look into the After Eight Bed & Breakfast, the Strasburg Village Inn and the Red Caboose Motel. They're only 2 miles, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
For travelers wanting to save a few pennies, there are a few budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village and the Bird In Hand Village Inn & Suites are ones to keep in mind.
If you like traveling in style, you might want to look into staying at one of the higher end hotels. Be sure to check out the amenities and latest deals at the Amish View Inn and Suites and the Osceola Mill House B&B.
Only 0.5 miles from National Toy Train Museum, sightseers can see strasburg rail road (255-293 Gap Road, Strasburg). Sit down for a scrumptious meal and plan your next trip.
You don't have to venture very far from National Toy Train Museum to find other things to do in this region:
- All aboard, direct to Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania. Here, you can be intrigued by the historical significance of trains.
- Next stop Choo Choo Barn. Here, you'll be engaged by the sights and sounds of railways.
- Have a night out at Sight and Sound Theatre if you and your friends are interested in theater and other productions.
- Try to outscore your family members on the challenging courses at Village Green Mini Golf.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Lancaster has all the things you require, so you can definitely find options near National Toy Train Museum you'll love. Lancaster had quite a few travelers in the past year, so start researching. Find the information and pointers you need right here. You can rest easy when booking time is here, too: many explorers endorsed their Lancaster hotel.
- The staff at lodging close to National Toy Train Museum provide awesome service, as you might hope near such a magnificent landmark.
- You'll find it right here if you're in search of suites that are snug in addition to clean.
- Rooms in Lancaster accommodation will be clean, neat, and waiting to welcome you in.
And thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near National Toy Train Museum, you can stay right nearby.
Lancaster Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to do in Lancaster once you've done National Toy Train Museum.
- Lancaster has been only for those in on the secret, but it is currently starting to find its place.
- Take an afternoon to plan some adventures, and you'll soon find Lancaster also knows a thing or two about special treatment.
- Journey into a cute market to get some gifts and stop off for a delightful supper of its most famous foods.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Lancaster, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Toy Train Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!