Visitors to Intercourse are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, sightseeing tours, and opera houses.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Intercourse
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Intercourse
Cultural venues in the city include American Military Edged Weaponry Museum, Intercourse Canning Company, and The Quilt Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kitchen Kettle Village is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Rainbow Dinner Theater and Amish Country.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Intercourse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Intercourse is 42.80 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F