Travelers to Ronks give high marks for the shopping, entertainment choices, and popular theater scene. Quaint and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its museums, restaurants, and live music.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ronks
Known for its theaters, opera, and museums, the city's cultural venues include The Amish Village, National Toy Train Museum, and Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Village of Dutch Delights and Fairview Fruit Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lost Treasure Mini Golf and The House of Donald Collectibles and Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ronks. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fulton Steamboat Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Weathervane Motor Court - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Ronks
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ronks is 42.80 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F