Upscale lodging choices in Leola make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and spas. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 207 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leola
Places to visit in the larger region include Mascot Roller Mills, Bird in Hand Farmers Market, and Bird-in-Hand Stage. In the area, you'll also find Waters Edge Mini Golf and Amish Country.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn At Leola Village - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Leola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.80 inches of rain falls on Leola each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F