Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Gordonville, which is also known for its shopping and entertainment choices. Welcoming and rural, this city attracts tourists with its theaters and local tours.
- You'll find 210 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gordonville
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Intercourse Canning Company, The Quilt Museum, and American Military Edged Weaponry Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kitchen Kettle Village is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Rainbow Dinner Theater to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gordonville. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- After Eight Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Osceola Mill House B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Gordonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gordonville is 42.80 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F