Families will find kid-friendly activities in Navarre, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Southern Raceway and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- You'll find 1682 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Navarre
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Santa Rosa Island and Gulf Islands National Seashore. Fishing is a top activity, and Hidden Creek Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Southern Raceway and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
In Navarre, you'll be able to select from 217 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Navarre Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Navarre Waterfront - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Pensacola Civic Center, 20.7 mi/33.2 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Navarre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Navarre is 62.36 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F