Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
This elegant 14-story, New Orleans hotel is on the corner of lively Bourbon St and shopping-oriented Canal St adjacent to the French Quarter; Jackson Square is 4 blocks from this hotel.
Run by New Orleans restaurateur Dickie Brennan, Astor Crowne Plaza's Bourbon House offers Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, and a lounge serving nearly 50 kinds of bourbon.
The rooms of the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter are decorated with classic New Orleans decor, including tile-and-marble baths, stained-wood furniture, and Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St. meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, a seasonal outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,000 sq. feet (9753 sq. meters) of conference and private event space.
The hotel offers free WiFi, as well as valet parking for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Please note: this property does not allow coolers in guestrooms.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
- Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans Hotel
- Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
- Astor Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza New Orleans
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.