Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Where to stay in North Gold Coast
This stretch of coast in the heart of the Gold Coast offers the perfect mix of sun-soaked beaches, wildlife encounters and leisurely shopping.
Golden beaches, a glistening Pacific ocean and sparkling skyscrapers; this Gold Coast suburb may be shiny but isn’t all flashy.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Restaurants, golf courses, and gardens highlight some of the notable features of Sanctuary Cove. Make a stop by Sanctuary Cove Marina while you're exploring.
Experience heart-stopping water slides, thrilling tiger encounters, go-kart racing, relaxing on a river, island hopping and house boating at this Gold Coast suburb.
Cuddle a koala, discover the workings of film making and stunts, test your courage on roller coasters and be entertained by skilled horsemanship at a dinner show.
Visiting North Gold Coast
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in North Gold Coast, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront, sporting events, and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and quaint setting. Top sights in the city include Dreamworld and WhiteWater World.
- You'll find 1825 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Gold Coast
Favorite family attractions include Dreamworld and WhiteWater World. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Sanctuary Cove Marina, Parkwood International Golf Course, and Lakeside Country Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marina Shopping Village and Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area.
In North Gold Coast, there are 141 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort - This 5-star resort in Sanctuary Cove features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Runaway Bay Motor Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Ramada by Wyndham Hope Harbour - This 4-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, 4.5 mi/7.2 km from the city center, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away.
Getting Around North Gold Coast
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Helensvale Station or Gold Coast City Coomera Station. North Gold Coast might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.