Visiting North Las Vegas
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Las Vegas, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, entertainment choices, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, opera houses, and live music. Top sights around the area include Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, Fashion Show Mall, and Thomas and Mack Center.
- You'll find 885 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Las Vegas
- The closest major airport is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas), 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 8.1 mi (13 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Las Vegas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Planetarium Observatory and Craig Ranch Regional Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Las Vegas North Premium Outlets and Fashion Show Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in North Las Vegas. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Aliante Casino & Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and room size.
Top places to visit in the area include Las Vegas Convention Center, located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center, and Thomas and Mack Center, which is 6.7 mi/10.8 km away.
Dressing for North Las Vegas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- North Las Vegas gets about 3.90 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 102°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F