Northbrook Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Northbrook with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular Northbrook hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and convenient parking.
- Pets are welcome at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel. This hotel offers pillowtop beds and WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's property condition and room service.
- Pets can join their owners at Hilton Chicago / Northbrook. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's pool and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Northbrook
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Northbrook is 37.91 inches
Exploring Northbrook with Your Pet
Known for its baseball, Northbrook has lots to offer visitors including its zoo and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Northbrook Sports Complex and Northbrook Village Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sportsman's Country Club and River Trail Nature Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Kriser's Natural Pet, Wags on Willow, or Chalet Nursery.