Find Hotels in Northwest Omaha, NE
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Visiting Northwest Omaha
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Northwest Omaha, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its zoo, entertainment choices, and sporting events. Henry Doorly Zoo, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, and Westroads Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Northwest Omaha
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 9.3 mi (15 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northwest Omaha
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westroads Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Omaha Community Playhouse and OPPD Arboretum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Northwest Omaha. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Omaha West - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in West Omaha can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Sonesta ES Suites Omaha - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Central Omaha features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sheraton Omaha Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in West Omaha can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Top places to see in the area include CHI Health Center Omaha, located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Henry Doorly Zoo, which is 8.3 mi/13.4 km away.