Find Hotels in Ottawa Valley
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Ottawa Valley
4.5/5Wonderful!(617 area reviews)
Discover art, delve into history and savor natural beauty in the heart of Canada’s national capital, a delightful blend of old and new.
4/5Very Good!(46 area reviews)
Hull is a destination visitors seek out for is interesting museums, casinos, and stunning river views. You might want to check out attractions like Casino du Lac Leamy or Jacques Cartier Park while you're exploring the neighborhood.
One reason travelers love spending time in ByWard Market is the popular shops, and Byward Market Square is a top place to visit.
4/5Very Good!(346 area reviews)
While you're in Ottawa Division, take in top sights like Canadian Tire Centre or Rideau Canal, and hop on the metro to see more the city at Confederation Station or Greenboro Station.
Unique features of Sandy Hill include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Rideau Centre or Laurier House while you're exploring the area.
Visiting Ottawa Valley
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Ottawa Valley, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, fun sporting events, and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. Top sights in the city include Rideau Canal, Byward Market Square, and Parliament Hill.
- There are 294 hotels and other accommodations in Ottawa Valley
- The closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Massena, NY (MSS-Massena Intl.), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ottawa Valley
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of History, and Canadian War Museum. Attractions like Calypso Theme Waterpark, Omega Park, and Nepean Sportsplex are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Rideau Canal, Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica, and National War Memorial.
In Ottawa Valley, you'll be able to select from 294 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Boston 'T' Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Ottawa Division can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Moonstone Manor Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Ottawa Division can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Ottawa Kanata - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ottawa Division can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Other favorite sights in Ottawa Valley include Byward Market Square, Parliament Hill, and Supreme Court of Canada.
Getting Around Ottawa Valley
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Ottawa Valley is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Greenboro Station, Confederation Station, and Carleton Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Casselman Station, Ottawa Station, or Ottawa Fallowfield Station.