Visitors to Garibaldi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort.
- There are 419 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Garibaldi
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Whistler Train Wreck and Brohm Lake in the area.
As you plan your trip to Garibaldi, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 419 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Crystal Lodge & Suites is located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Garibaldi. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Whistler can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Aava Whistler Hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from central Garibaldi. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Whistler can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the center of Garibaldi. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Whistler can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Garibaldi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Garibaldi each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F