Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Esko has to offer. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Esko
Places to visit in the larger region include Jay Cooke State Park, Pinehurst Park, and Spirit Mountain. Additionally, you'll find Thompson Hill Information Center and Proctor Dirt Floor Arena in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Esko, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Pier B Resort is located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of Esko. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Duluth can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from central Esko. This 3-star hotel in Duluth features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Esko. This 3.5-star hotel in Duluth features a free water park, a water park, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Esko
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 3°F at night
- Esko gets about 31.85 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F