Visitors can enjoy all that Puuiki has to offer including its seaside. Top sights around the area include Wainapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hana, HI (HNM), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kahului, HI (OGG), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puuiki
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Wainapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park. Additionally, you'll find Koki Beach Park and Hamoa Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Puuiki, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Travaasa Hana, Maui is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star resort in Hana features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
- Hana Kai Maui is located within 3.9 mi (6.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star condo in Hana features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Puuiki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Puuiki gets about 79.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 65°F