Book your room at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Junior Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms overlook Old Quebec
Located in the heart of Quebec, this hotel is within walking distance of Quebec Symphony Orchestra and Battlefields Park. Also nearby are Citadelle of Quebec and Parliament Building.
In addition to having 2 restaurants, Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec features a 26th-floor aerie that is accessible by glass elevator. The top offers unobstructed views of Old Quebec, adjacent Battlefields Park, and the St. Lawrence River.
Highlights of this impressive structure include an outdoor pool, terrace, spa tub, two saunas, and a fitness center. An atrium-lit children's recreation area features a ping-pong table, football table, board games, and child-sized furnishings. This business friendly hotel offers a business center and 10 meeting rooms totaling 24,000 square feet (2,230 square meters) of space. Wireless high-speed Internet is complimentary, and the bilingual staff provides business services including copying and printing. Massages can be requested for some well deserved relaxation and a health club is available on the property. Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is a smoke-free property, and parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 26
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec has 2 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 39 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.