Think of yourself strolling through the downtown area during your upcoming getaway, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. Still, Raffles Place is one draw you are especially looking forward to. The moment has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Find Your Best Raffles Place Lodging
Hotels near Raffles Place
When you arrive at Raffles Place, you'll discover memories that will never vanish.
It calls Singapore home.
There are lots of hotels within convenient walking distance of Raffles Place. The Fullerton Bay Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore and Mandarin Oriental, Singapore are some of the more popular establishments.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay which won't exceed your budget? Fear not, as there are lots of budget hotels in the area. The Raffles Singapore (0.8 miles away) and the Westin Singapore (0.4 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to look into.
If you'd like to splurge on something fancy, you have many upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Two of the hotels that lead the way in comfort and architectural design are the Ascott Raffles Place Singapore and the Conrad Centennial Singapore, which are situated 0.1 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
If the aromatic coffee at Vanilla Bar doesn't get you ready for some time at Raffles Place, the sweet treats will. This local eatery is not far at all. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another establishment in the area, PARKROYAL on Pickering. And finally, kickstart a fun evening with a few drinks at Prince of Wales.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Raffles Place:
- Enjoy the surroundings at UOB Plaza, a historic piazza that's popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Immerse yourself in the calm aura of Wak Hai Cheng Bio Temple.
- Cavenagh Bridge is an engineering landmark and a significant part of the heritage of the area.
- There's no easier place to rub shoulders with the local residents than Merlion.
- Pay your respects to history at Sir Stamford Raffles Statue, a well-loved landmark in the area.
Our registry of hotels in Financial District Singapore delivers everything you want, so you are sure to have lodging near Raffles Place that you'll fall in love with. Financial District Singapore saw more than a few travelers last year, so start researching. You're a few clicks away from the guidance you need. You'll rest assured when booking time arrives, too: all manner of travelers would endorse their Financial District Singapore hotel to their colleagues.
- From family reunions to couples, we offer suites that are snug for everyone.
- The staff at accommodation around Raffles Place go beyond what is expected, as you might expect near such a lovely feature.
- Rooms in Financial District Singapore hotels will be fresh, clean, and primed to greet you.
As you can see, it's clear why Financial District Singapore holidays had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your number one site awaits thanks to Expedia's big directory of hotels near Raffles Place.
Financial District Singapore Facts
You'll still have more to see and do in Financial District Singapore once you've done Raffles Place.
- Arrange a trip to one of the territory's monuments, then enjoy a night out on the town to top off the adventure right.
- After a time spent on its a full plate of excursions, you'll realize Financial District Singapore also knows its stuff when it comes to custom hospitality.
- Financial District Singapore is currently starting to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new scrapbook photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Financial District Singapore, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Raffles Place. Book today!